Sunday 2 June 2013

Tomorrow is the day!

It's finally dawned on me that as of tomorrow I won't have the freedom to eat or drink what I want. My biggest concerns are no caffeine, alcohol or mayonnaise! 

Tomorrow I will be doing my first shop in the morning, buying 5 days worth of food, to split the meals up easier. Every day I will be letting you all into my world of (what I imagine to be) plain starchy foods of extremely low quality. 

So far we've raised £50 and would like you all to keep on giving, this is all for Oxfam; an amazing cause (but I don't need to tell you that).

Today my plan is to eat as little as possible, so tomorrow won't be such a task. But let's face it, when we're all faced with the possibility that we may not get fed as much the next day, we will eat as much as our stomachs can hold!

Keep donating Virgin Money Giving

Keep following Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment