Tuesday 11 June 2013

Tomorrow is the final day!

There is light on the horizon, as tomorrow is my last day living below the line. As this is going to drag so much, my plan is to stay as busy as possible to keep my mind off food. Every minute of every day I keep debating what my first proper meal will be, a part of me wants to keep it small (try and lose a few more pounds), then the other (and louder) half wants to start the day with a full english breakfast, a caramelised red onion and goats cheese pannini for lunch, followed by a classic chesters for tea. 

But maybe that's just being greedy.

All in all, I'm very happy not only for achieving this, but raising money for Oxfam and kick starting Oxjam.

Please donate Virgin Money Giving

Follow Facebook

Follow Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment